July 30th see the release of The Hills Have Eyes 2 on DVD from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, and to celebrate, Fox have kindly given us three copies of the film on DVD to give away on eatmybrains.
Directed by Martin Weisz, this sequel to last yearís remake of the cult-classic of the same name was co-written by Wes Craven and son Jonathan Craven.
Picking up two years after the ill-fated Carter family was attacked in the New Mexico desert, The Hills Have Eyes 2 follows a group of National Guard soldiers who find themselves under attack by a deranged group of cannibalistic mutants.
To stand a chance of winning a copy of the film, simply answer the question below, enter your name and email address and press submit.
The competition will close on August 7th and we will draw the three winners at random. Unfortunately, due to licensing laws, this competition is only open to people living in the UK and Eire who are over the age of 18.
DVD features include:
* 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
* English DD5.1 Surround
* English Audio Description Track (DD5.1) and English HOH subtitles
* 4 Deleted Scenes (3:15mins)
* "Exploring the Hills: The Making of ĎThe Hills Have Eyes 2í" Featurette (12:42mins)
* "Mutant Attacks" Featurette (9:48mins)
* "Birth of a Graphic Novel" Featurette (12:41mins)
* "Fox Movie Channel Presents: Life After Film School with Wes Craven" featurette (10:20mins)
* Gag Reel (3:38mins)
Also - why not visit www.hhegraphicnovel.co.uk for a cool little application where you can create your very own Hills Have Eyes graphic novel.
The 2005 remake of The Hills Have Eyes was directed by...?