Directed by Martin Weisz, this sequel to last year’s remake of the cult-classic of the same name was co-written by Wes Craven and son Jonathan Craven.
Picking up two years after the ill-fated Carter family was attacked in the New Mexico desert, The Hills Have Eyes 2 follows a group of National Guard soldiers who find themselves under attack by a deranged group of cannibalistic mutants.
The film was released by Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment on July 30th.
DVD features include:
* 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
* English DD5.1 Surround
* English Audio Description Track (DD5.1) and English HOH subtitles
* 4 Deleted Scenes (3:15mins)
* "Exploring the Hills: The Making of ‘The Hills Have Eyes 2’" Featurette (12:42mins)
* "Mutant Attacks" Featurette (9:48mins)
* "Birth of a Graphic Novel" Featurette (12:41mins)
* "Fox Movie Channel Presents: Life After Film School with Wes Craven" featurette (10:20mins)
* Gag Reel (3:38mins)
Also - why not visit www.hhegraphicnovel.co.uk for a cool little application where you can create your very own Hills Have Eyes graphic novel.
9th Nov 04 Overall, the film has an uneasy and very sinister feel about it. Hittites don’t need to do anything to look scary, especially Isiah, which sees Borgnine in a role similar to the Beelzebub-worshipping...
Top Ten Maniac Killers 19th Jul 04 A charming but shy mummy's boy who looks after the 'family' motel. Don't let him show you into Room 1 whatever you do. Anthony Perkins'